Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I need blogging help....

Okay people. How sad is this? I JUST realized, right now, that my blogging address is coffeatthecabin instead of COFFEEatthecabin. Are you kidding me? I don't have coffe I have COFFEE at the cabin!!!!!!!!!

So, I went on and registered coffeeatthecabin.blogspot to me, but now I don't know what to do. Export the one blog to the other? Start over? redirect? Is there any way to change the email address of this one? If I switch to a new one, can people be automatically redirected? You know, with the tremendous following I have I need people to find me - hahahahhaha.

Any help from you experts would be much appreciated.

May I just say that I am such a perfectionist in some areas that this may just put me over the edge. I don't know what edge that is, but most certainly I will be going over it soon.

UGH.

Grumbling to myself...and heck, I think I'll go get a cup of COFFE while I am at it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

oh I have done the same thing... lol!!! Ok..here is an idea... why not keep your old one.. don't delete it for awhile, but post your last post on the old blog name, and let everyone know that you have moved with a link to the new blog.. with the right spelling. does that make sense?

Christine said...

I don't think it makes a big difference...all I see on my page is the title you have at the top of your page. Amy has a good suggestion up there though. This is something I thought only I did!...lol

Anonymous said...

LOL. I'm sorry to laugh but you are so funny! I moved from blogger to wordpress so it's not exactly the same thing but I did what Amy said - put a post on the old blog with the new address. And then I eventually copied all my posts from the old blog to my new blog. But I'm sure there's a way to export them since you're still with blogger. Good luck! And thanks for the laugh :-) I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets close to the "edge" about stuff like this!