Monday, November 10, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window - Hazy cold day with just enough snow on the ground to make it partially white

I am thinking - that I don't have anything planned yet for lunch or dinner and I need to get a grocery list together

From the learning rooms - heavy Monday schedule with piano lessons on top of an already full day

I am thankful for - heat on this cold day as I still adjust to this temperature change

From the kitchen - coffee pot just shut off, nothing going on!

I am wearing - lots of layers...slippers and wool socks, yoga pants, long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, and a quilted flannel shirt (not the picture of fashion, but I'm warm!)

I am reading - still working away at Love and Respect and also the latest Rachel Ray magazine

I am hoping - to get started on all the cleaning projects today

I am creating - a checklist for the bathroom cleaning, thoughts about Thanksgiving

I am hearing - kids playing with cars while on their lunchbreak

Around the house - focus on bathrooms and bedrooms this week

One of my favorite things - a cup of coffee to keep my hands warm

A few plans for the rest of the week - meetings, payroll, birthdays, and working on simplicity

Praying for peace and love...

No comments: